Saturday 21 July 2012

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

It has to be stated that Belgian beer  has the enviable capacity to change people's lives, or at least influence or enrich their day-to-day existence.  One glass of the right Belgian beer can leave you feeling like you are on cloud nine and going on a beer tour of Belgium is tantamount to changing your life.  The first time I traveled there, my eyes had been opened to the beauty and attraction of Belgium.  I wanted to go back soon.  We were made for each other.  The rest is history.I lived in Seattle during the rise of the craft beer movement in the '80s and '90s, and developed an appreciation and passion for many different styles of beer. During this time, my girlfriend introduced me to my first Belgian ale--Chimay. I proceeded to study and sample Belgian ales, appreciate them and learn why they taste so delicious and different than any other beers in the world. Since then, I’ve toured Belgium extensively and now am a well-versed and passionate home brewer and consumer of Belgian and Belgian-style ales.

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

Craft Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment