Wednesday 18 July 2012

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

It started with kale chips. I get lots of kale in my Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm share. I love kale, but I've been eating it as well as blanching and freezing it for weeks on end. So I started hunting for what else to do with it.
Kale chips are really easy to make and addictively delicious. They are also much healthier than deep-fried root veggie chips. And if you use a low temperature dehydrator setting, they count as a raw (but don't worry - you can also use an oven if you don't have a dehydrator and don't need them to be a raw food).
Here's some more good news: all three methods/recipes I'm about to share also work gorgeously with other leafy greens. So far I've tried chard and bok choy, and they were both yummy.There is one catch: this is a food preservation site and I'm not sure I can count leafy greens chips as a preserved food in my home. They are so good I usually gobble them up rather than storing them.

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

Preserve Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment