Wednesday 18 July 2012

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

 Since January, we have been traveling the country (and the world) filming special people and places who are making a difference and we can’t wait to share more of their stories with you.
While filming, I have also enjoyed visiting some of lush gardens and glorious farms brimming with edibles just waiting to be preserved. When the cameras were focused on our guests, it was all I could do to keep from packing my pockets, purse and suitcase with all that produce so that I could share it with you here in a jar! But I held back… instead I let that produce inspire me to can when I got home, and I will be sharing those recipes here throughout the season.
Besides the usual canning and preserving information, this year we will also have some Canning Videos for you! Sometimes, it really helps to see a recipe done visually and since canning is a new technique to many people, we thought that would be helpful. The clip here Homesteading and it covers the basics of what you need in the way of equipment

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

Preserves Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment